Start a new topic

Rate Limited

It seems I have reached my rate limit at the moment. So what happens now? Will it sort itself out over the next hour or so - or do I have to do something? This is all very new to me. It took me a while to set the thing up in the first place, as nothing was happening. Now everything is working overtime and my rate has been limited. What do I do??? Cheers

2 people have this question

There is a limit on the number of retweets per hour. For PLUS customers the limit is 15 retweets per hour per RoundTeam account. Since you have only one Team, it takes the whole quota - 15 RTs each our. When your Team exceeds the number of retweets per hour allowed by your current subscription plan, it is marked with "rate limited" label. After the "rate limited" label is placed, every 10-15 minutes RoundTeam counts the amount of retweets made for the past hour. If the resulting number is less than 15, then new retweets will happen and "rate limited" label will be removed. If the resulting number is still 15, then the system will wait another 10-15 minutes and perform one more check. 

To sum up: RoundTeam account can be "rate limited" for a minimum of 10-15 minutes. The maximum period for "rate limited" is 1 hour. No need to perform any actions from your side. Your retweets will be re-enabled automatically.

Dear CaroleParks1,

Thanks for asking.

The retweets that you preform yourself on Twitter don't affect your retweet quota per hour in RoundTeam.

Best regards,

Michael

RoundTeam Customer Support.

Thank you for your response. Cheers x
I also re-tweet myself on Twitter. Do other re-tweets count in this allowance?

what if my twitter limited roundteam and it's more than 22 hours? what should I do then? thanks

Dear MenfessOtomatis,

We have just checked your RoundTeam account and found no issues with it. Your Twitter handle operates in a normal pace. No "Rate limited" or "Rate limited by Twitter" tags are present.

Please, let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Login to post a comment