Start a new topic

Not retweeting specific hashtag

Hi,

It seems that the automatic retweeting function for my account stopped working 1-2 Days ago. I removed and re-added the hashtag but it doesnt seem to fix the issue.

Grateful for any help.

1 person has this problem

Hi,

We were experiencing an issue with skipped retweets and as of earlier this morning it is fully resolved. All services are now back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Michael 

RoundTeam Customer Support 

I am having the same issue, I registered today, but so far it does not seem to be picking up tweets?

Dear sdevonplayers,

Your settings have been updated. In retweet settings multiple items, such as hashtags must be separated by "logical operators" in this case, "OR" in all caps. For example:

#hashtag1 OR #hashtag2 OR #hashtag3

Please, let us know if your retweet results don't improve during the next 48 hours. 

Best regards,

Michael

I too am having this problem. No retweets for 2 days straight and i have both the keyword Health and #Health. These are very common key words id think. Am i doing something wrong? I am using the "logical operators" method.

Dear HealthySelfie01,

Your filters for the Followed category (those you follow) Number of Hashtags, Number of Mentions were both set to 10:10 meaning that only Tweets containing 10 hashtags and 10 mentions would be retweeted by you. It's a common mistake.

Your settings have been adjusted to a range of 0:10.

Please let us know if these adjustments improve your retweet results.

Also, just a suggestion, we noticed that you are currently using only keywords such as "healthy". There is much more Twitter activity surrounding the hashtag #healthy, where their is less for the keyword. You may consider using more hashtags to improve retweet results.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Michael

RoundTeam Customer Report

1 person likes this
Having a similar issue at the moment. I have several hashtags separated by OR and entered in to everyone, but these hashtags never fired off a ReTweet. If they are used in a list fine, but not in the everyone option!
png

Dear RhylCUSoon,

This setting was created on 3/13. The most recent Tweet with this criteria was on 3/9. If more Tweets with this criteria are published and you are still not retweeting them, please let us know, we'll be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Michael

Login to post a comment