Start a new topic

Automatic Retweet Problem

Hello

I have 4 accounts. I want to automatically retweet a hashtag from a specific account such as #norwichour. I followed the video tutorial. 

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Hello Michael. Can you tell me why my account will not retweet @veganfoodclub or #veganfoodclub in followed and followers when @veganfoodclub are following me? Thanks

Dear Kaylee_01,

#norwichour from:NorwichHour  is the correct setting.  However, this setting in placed in the Followers Category. Does the account @NorwichHour follow your account? 

If your account follows @NorwichHour, but is not followed by it, then the setting should be placed in the Followed Category.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Michael

RoundTeam Customer Support

Hello

How does one automatically retweet #NorwichHour or any other hashtag? It is not working. Can you explain this to a beginner please.

Is roundteam a trial too?

Thank you

Dear Kaylee_01,

We're sorry for the late response.

We adjusted retweet settings for your RoundTeam account. Please, let us know if your retweet results don't improve during the next 48 hours. You can open a direct support ticket here: https://roundteam.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Do not hesitate to ask us more questions.

Best regards, 

Michael 

Dear Kaylee_01,

You are currently using RoundTeam on a FREE account.

The user @NorwichHour has not tweeted #norwichhour  recently, so the setting #norwichhour from:NorwichHour has no retweet activity.

Make sure that your hashtag #norwichHour is being Tweeted by those that you follow or those that follow you, and that you have your setting in the correct Category.

Here is a helpful articles that explains the Categories, or sources of content that you can choose from: https://roundteam.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/177339-retweeting-search-expressions

Best regards,

Michael

Hello. What is the difference between a free account and a paid account? Thanks

Login to post a comment