Start a new topic

No longer Re-tweeting List

I've been using RoundTeam to re-tweet two of my Tweet list for over a year with no problems. A couple of months ago it just stopped. I've read and actioned all the advice on the site but nothing is working. 

Hey @MimiBarbour!
We've got your support request and are looking into this issue. One of our agents will get back to you shortly.
Thanks!

Hey @SBDezigns!

Once you've reached the full 30-day retweet quota, your Twitter handles will remain idle in RoundTeam until the next portion of quota is available. Looks like your Twitter handles are too active for a Premium plan and you doesn't have enough quota to stay active throughout the month. This can be easily fixed with a Business plan subscription.
Thanks!

My Retweet history isn't showing up on my page?? Can you fix this for me, please!

Pay a lot and none of my lists are sharing. Pissed off
Hi TheHockeyFamily,

We've replied to your questions over the support ticket, however also wanted to follow up here. Please, let us know if you have any additional questions. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks!

Hi Guys, 

I am having the same problem... the account is/should be authorised.

Please advise!

Thanks 

Dear LuminaraKing,

Your account is now authorized. Great Job. Did you re-attempt multiple times until it was successful? Knowing this will help with future instructions concerning this issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

RoundTeam Customer Support

Hi,  Have taken the actions suggested but my account still says "Unauthorized".  

Dear LuminaraKing,

Currently your account is "unauthorized". No need to worry, this just means RoundTeam cannot presently make actions on behalf of your account. There is a simple solution to this:

1. Navigate to RoundTeam.co
  2. Then "sign in with Twitter"
  3. On the authorization page, enter your LuminaraKing Twitter credentials (we cannot see or store your password)

This will re-authorize your account.

Best regards,
Roundteam Customer Support

Login to post a comment