Start a new topic

Quota Reached

I’m told that the hourly quota has been reached but it hasn’t as far as I can see

19 people have this problem

I have the same issue and they are not responding to any emails or messages. 

2 people like this
It’s beem down for over 48 hrs saying they have issue with twitter platform I need it up ASAP

2 people like this

Same here. Quota exceeded...come on RoundTeam, fix it!

1 person likes this

Hi All!

Our team is working hard on the resolution of this issue. It is our highest priority. The process is dramatically slowed down by the communication with Twitter. We will let you know as soon as we have more information on when this may be fixed. We sincerely appreciate your patience.

Thank you!

--

RoundTeam Support 

4 people like this

I'm not getting "quota exceeded" but there have been no retweets in several days.

1 person likes this
Does anyone have any updates on this issue or is anyones working yet? Roundteam hasn't responded to me in a few days.

1 person likes this
They say the Twitter platform is giving them issues this totally fine if not cool

1 person likes this

All three of my accounts say the quote is exceeded. I am guessing this may be my monthly quota? Does anyone know how we can see when a quota will renew? 

1 person likes this
Something is weird bc I’m frandfathered since 2015 and they’re only spitting out 6 RTs per hour if I’m lucky I should have that minimum on this business plan. If Twitter is not liking that then they need to be transparent about what the deal is

3 people like this
* I should not have that minimum
The fact that they haven't responded to my ticket in over 4 days when I'm on the business plan tells me that they have given up working on it, I want my money back.

2 people like this

I've been using RT for over 2 yrs. My Acct isn't retweeting either and I don't see anything about my quota being met. :(

1 person likes this

It's telling me my quota has been exceeded but will be back to normal in the next hour but it hasn't been retweeting for quite a few days. I thought before I investigated that maybe it hadn't been able to take payment from my card but I can't find any way to check and change the details.

2 people like this

I'm not even getting a quota exceeded message. RTs have simply stopped in the last two days -- completely. I've been on the grandfathered paid plan since 2013. Never a problem in the past five years until now. 

2 people like this
Login to post a comment